free musky cradle

i was cleaning out the garage and found my old musky cradle that i built over 12 years ago. it is fine mesh and is still in good shape. there are some dime size holes in the mesh from hooks that had to be cut out but could help out someone that doesn't have some sort of large net or cradle already. i live in rochester and is for pick up only. just couldn't throw it out if it could help someone release a musky in better shape. i now have a huge net so this cradle is no longer needed. will fit 50" skies if you get that lucky. if you are feeling generous i will take $20 bucks for it to donate to the chautaqua musky fund. cradles used to sell for decent $.

I'd gladly take it, but I am gettting ready to move (without professional help) and I think the wife would kill me if I came home with another piece of fishing gear :lol: . If you have it when I am done moving, I could use it. :)

sounds good! if you think it is in good enough shape when u are done moving, please think about maybe donating a dollar or two to the musky bait fish fund as this is my goal.

You can count on that!

I have caught 1 musky in my 37 + years of fishing. A 49" monster from Munoscong Bay near Sault Ste. Marie, MI several years ago. Beast of a fight, beautiful fish. Would love to see them prosper around here and I plan on fishing for them again after the move.