I think Eric is at the Bar thru Wed. or Thurs. of this week. I got a phone message from him today and they boated a big 27lb king this morning! Hope he has pictures!! He said that it's been getting better and better every day. On Sunday he told me that they had hooked up 26 or 27 times that morning and had boated several Kings in the 18-20 lb range. Sounds like those of you who will be out that way this Memorial Day weekend will be in for some good fishing.

Guest guppy2

Eric and crew willl not be home till Sat.Fishing is so good they decided to stay a few extra days.......Zeke(Strike 3)

That is a really nice picture to have. A picture of your boat fully deployed from another boat. Tough shot to get set up. We should all make a point of taking a nice shot of each others rigs when we see each other out there. Later when we get home we can email them to each other. I am sure Eric will love the photos!

Seasquirrel I talked to Eric about a 1/2 hour ago ant he is still on the hunt. fishing has slowed way down from monday and tuesday he is coming home tommorrow so he will be able to tell you better himself :)