savant spoon,(stay away)

i put in an exspensive order recently and recieved the spoons yesterday,the spoons look nothing like the advertised pictures except for the colors,they are definately way overpriced ,they dont look like thier made very well,especially for 6.50 a piece.i put in a call to get it straightened out and was told to call back tomorrow,well see what happens?talk about false advertisement :roll:

Too bad you are gonna miss out. Might have been the best $6.50 you have ever spent. You will never know now.

I have owned my own tackle Co. (very small one) And have seen many spoons in my 38 years of fishing. His paint jobs on the Savant's and the Jake 45's are awesome. Patterns get modified from time to time. Websites are expensive to maintain!!!! Ask anyone who has one. He did you right by refunding your $$, you must agree. As for false advertising..... That's your opinion.

The Savants and the Jakes are great spoons. Too bad you will miss out on the super glow paint he uses. That has been a hot producer for many boats I know. A while back, I posted a picture of some of the fish we caught this spring at the bar. Our biggest king of the trip came on a Savant super glow purple taffy. And we had some browns hit the Jakes too. I'm a believer. We ran just about every kind of spoon in my box because things were so slow. You name a brand, we washed it.

Savant spoons is doing our sport right. He has donated many $$ to lots of tournaments across the great lakes. We need more Co's like Savant Spoon. Sorry you are gonna miss out.

Just my .02 cents.

( FYI- I assemble the above mentioned spoons for Savant Spoons. I get paid to do so, but this is what I truly believe and I am not getting paid or compensated in any way to post the above)

Seeforellen,

It sounds to me like the company did right by refunding your money no questions asked. There are a lot of companys out there that would not have done this, so this tells me that Savant is a company that stands by it's product and wants happy customers. I am going to look into getting some of these spoons, thanks for posting and bringing my attention to them.

Rich

SeeF’ – you should have put up a pix of what you ordered & received.

Nem’ – I commend your beliefs & Co loyalty however, in addition to a reply I would have told the boss about this thread and given whoever told the customer to “call back tomorrowâ€Â

i cant defend a company that sends something different than what you ordered,the spoons look nothing like the advertisement.they said they would refund only if i sent them back,wich means i have to go to the post office and take care of all the hassle and costs wich i paid for once already.

cant defend a company that sends something different than what you ordered,the spoons look nothing like the advertisement.they said they would refund only if i sent them back,wich means i have to go to the post office and take care of all the hassle and costs wich i paid for once already.

What did you expect, for them to donate them to you and send back your money? Especially after you go online and slam them? It sounds like you are getting a fair shake. And if you approach them witha softer approach, I wouldn't doubt that they may send you a few spoons to offset your shipping. What I have ordered from them has been flawless.

• 1 month later...

I ordered some spoons this spring. I requested nthat they be shipped asap and did not leave alot of time untill I wanted them. Savant bent over backwards to get me my order on time! He also sent 2 free spoons to try! A great company in my opinion.