As most of you probably know the KOL tournament was canceled Saturday and Sunday. I did get to fish Thursday and Big fish Friday. Thursday we took out some friends from PA and had a good day, we had a mixed bag of Bows, Cohos, Kings, Lakers and the prize of the day one Big Atlantic :o . After fishing on the Finger lakes for all these year it was nice to see an Atlantic that size. The atlantic was just over 17lbs and hit on a DW green gator down 60 off a dipsey. The fish went crazy but he ended up on the deck. On big fish Friday we didnt get started till 7:30 when my crew rolled into town. We fished just West of Willson and ended up with 20 salmon, the largest was only 20 and hit 140 down on a dipsey flasher/ fly combo. Satuday and Sunday we had the winds from hell and it was all over. The Atlantic had a dorsal fin that looked clipped like the Finger Lake fish, or it had been damaged at the hatchery. Sean

Hi Glen all but two were kings on Friday but most of them were small 4 to 8lbs. Not my Parker at Olcott, but they are a great boat we had some nasty water Thursday afternoon but the boat handles it great. I wish we could of fished Saturday morning, but it didn't take long for it to get nasty. Sean