Chaumont bay -Black river

fishon

If everything goes right this week , next weekend 5-16-10 going to head up to chaumont bay, black river bay, Going to try some turkey hunting was wonding if i should bring the boat ,anyone been out, walleyes already in or just starting to bite? Any info would help Thanks

Both 3 Mile and Black River Bay have been HOT.. Lots of Limit catches.

Eyes are coming in the "inside fishery" in 10-20 fow in Three mile, Guffins and Black River Bays running Stick Baits and worm harness's with 1/4oz of weight.

The big females are comming in the "outside fishery" off Bull Rock, Point Peninsula and Dabalon Point in 30-50 fow from the surface down 30' on stick baits ranging from rapala's to reef runners.

Hey guys just curious about how the eyes taste from that end of the lake, I fish up here in the rochester area, and do not keep any of the eyes, they really have this strong lake tatse, and I think it is from eating alewives, I catch my share around and in Irondequite bay, Is there anything I can do too get that strong tatse out of them, heard soaking in milk helps, but never tried it... thanks.... oh how has mud bay been producing up there, also I have fished henderson a lot many years ago though

ha kerchner that made me laugh, good one, so that flash your talkin bout is not lake tasting then,or strong, wonder why they have this crap taste here, must be the genny

and the bays, I don't like them, I will have to head up that way soon, good luck out there, hope your catch more eyes, oppsss I mean walleyes