reefrunners

great lure been killing walleye on them 2-8pnds out of the erie canal targeting the water runways just dragging them on the bottom. using the 20ft divers excellent lure but dont buy the barenaked looks great and works half they the time for some reason the naked verison never runs straight.

It would be foolish to not buy one of the best patterns rr makes because it track perfect out of the box. Do you not know how to tune them? Its actually quite simple. I make sure all my sticks are tuned before they get set out. Are you referring to the 600 or 800 series? Google how to tune a bait or pm me.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

ALL the Naked series baits are good, down here in Ohio waters of Erie they are many guys go to colors, Pearl Ghost, Cranberry Crusher, Purple Barely Naked, Skinned Squariel have been hot since. Go to Xtackle.com to see all the latest colors http://www.xtackle.com/reef-runner-minnow.aspx?page=5 this is the direct link to find most of the bare naked series. You can use needle nose to tune them but I use the Reef Runner Tune a Fish, it fits over the nose of the bait perfect, just bend it ever so slightly the opposite way of which way the bait is tending to run, if the bait is running to your right, bend to the left, don't bend it so hard you feel it bend just lean into it. let out 10 ft and check it, the bait should have a tight wobbling hunting action to it and should come up straight to your rod tip.