PRO-AM TIME!!!!!!!

Good luck to every one in the next 2 weeks Pro-Am,s. Runnin-Rebel is docked at Four C,s Marina at Oak Orchard AND then at West side of Olcott Town Marina. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourselfs at the boat or weigh station tents. Thanks to you guys who have left messages, wishing the REBEL team luck (much appreciated) Thought I would post a list of the IMPORTANT things I have learned in the last 16+ years of these types of tournaments.

NUMBER 1 HAVE FUN

2 It is your team VERSES the LAKE (NOT OTHER TEAMS)

You can only controll what goes in your cooler.

3 Plan your work AND work your plan (Vince-Thrillseeker quote that stuck with me for many years) He also preaches Do Not leave fish to find fish.

4 You have 2 ears and 1 mouth USE THEM IN THAT PROPORTION and you will learn MUCH MORE!

5 Do not expect alot of information at once. Do not lie (good-bad or nothing) earn respect.

6 If you lose (so WHAT) lose with class AND IF you WIN (NO BETTER FEELING I promise that) WIN WITH MORE CLASS!!!

AND LAST HAVE MORE FUN and learn.

Jerry

REBEL

I hope everyone has a great time and good fishing at my home port. Unfortunatly I will be cooking up food for all you guys all weekend and won't be able to participate. If you stop in at the North say hello, it would be nice to meet some of you guys. I'm planning on getting out on memorial day so it will be interesting to see what happens for the pro-am. Good luck to all. - Mick