Penn Yan

Billy V

Reelmagic I saw a Penn Yan for sale on RT31 heading east (on the right side) I believe it was somewhere between Macadon and Port Gibson. Not sure what size it was. I just noticed it because it looked like Yankees old boat. Might be worth the ride out that way if you have time. I do a friend that fishes out that way and will see if he can stop and take a look and get me the info for ya.

There's a 21' Penn Yan on Rochester craigslist.org, under boats section, nice looking rig with enclosure, radar arch planer masts, 11,900, guy's getting divorced I think, check it out wish I could get it,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reel Magic, I know this may not help you now but i will be selling my 88 penn yan 218 classic after the season is over. I then will be looking for another Penn yan. It has been a very reliable boat, just put a new tower with rocket launchers from atlantic towers. family member is a boat mechanic so a lot of preventitive maintenance has been done. I am in Rochester, ny. Let me know and I would be happy to forward pictures

Reel Magic,

I have a 1984 21 ft Penn Yan Tournament Fisherman that I am interested in selling. Boat is presently in the water on Seneca Lake. I purchased boat in 1984 from Arney's in Sodus Point. Boat is in Good Condition. Just had transom boot replaced in June.

Has Rocket Launcher Rod Rack and Downrigger Mounting Plates (4).

Includes galvanized double axle trailer. Asking $5,000.

Irish Mist