boat canvas /curtain repair pulaski area?

I am looking for someone that can rebuild/replace my side and drop curtain, the clear plastic is splitting. Several previous vendors are out of business I heard. Boat is in sandy pond area north of pulaski.

PS had 4th place fish on day 3 of loc, 23.13 but it just didnt hold up :(

thanks for any assistance

I can highly recommend Magee Canvas. They are in Brewerton, which is on Onieda Lake,but they have several mobile units which visit local marinas on a regular basis. I have had several mooring covers and top/side curtins made by this company over the years and the quality is unsurpassed. Their web address is www.mageecanvas.com . If you ask around at the pond you will find nothing but good things said about this company.

Try the Canvas Man, In Port Ontario,Turn at blinking light on Route 3, he's on Co. Rte. 5, 1/2 mile east of Route 3, on the right. (this is the back road into Pulaski), He Does Great work.

I second what Badhabit says. The guy just outside of port ontario did a great job on my canvas. His name is Ernie Mims. His number is 315-298-4393 and cell is 315-727-6845. He's a retired State Trooper. He supplied everything on my boat as there was no top when I bought my boat. poles, screws, canvas, windows, etc. Great to deal with and very quick turn around.

Bob