Rare Wiley Kowalski Jointed 12" / Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund

The Wiley Kowalski Jointed 12" has caught many Big Muskies all over the U.S.A. & Canada and even some over 50" from Chautauqua Lake! Who ever ends up being the highest bidder and wins this one will be lucky to have a very rare Wiley Kowalski Jtd 12" with a Lazer Cut Aluminnum Lip(no longer made with that lip)!

I have one more Kowalski Jointed 12"in Bunker Gold color that I will put up as this auction gets close to the end!

Thanks to everyone for there support for the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund through these eBay Auctions.

Capt. Larry

Come on guys! He's practically giving the second one away! Only $62.50, so far. This is supposed to be a fund raiser. Help those poor little skinny fishes grow up to be all they can be!

Lee,

You wouldn't happen to quietly have the top bid on both of the Wileys, would you? I bid the cheap one up a couple of bucks, just to see what would happen. I was overbid, and it looks like your handiwork!

Do you plan on being the only one on the lake catching big fish, by cornering the market?

Good luck with that! Or, if I'm mistaken to whomever gets it.

Bunker Gold is one of Dale Wiley's most successful colors for big muskies.

Capt. Larry

oh good..then i don't feel quite so bad about my run of the mill 12in jointed wiley with the plastic lip, since its in bunker gold... :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

ok so I gotta ask..and excuse the ignorance...been wonderin what is so special about the aluminum lip? does it make for a better lure or its it just that its rare, now that everyone has switched away from metal and over to the lexan lips? if it is better then why would dale quit making em that way. not trying to derail anything here, just curious...

NM

The Aluminnum Lip version of kowalski has a little more thump in the action,not sure if it is the extra weight of the lip giving a differant dive curve angle that causes the thump.But you can feel the differance from the lexan lip vs. the aluminnum lip versions.Also there is added flash from the aluminnum lip you do not get from the lexan version.I have caught many more muskies on the aluminnum lip version then with the lexan version.Plus you can crunch bottom in rock and not worry about breaking the lip.Dale Wiley never realy made the aluminnum lip version for genreal sales,only for his very close friends.The lazer cut aluminnum lips are expensive vs. the lexan,that is why Dale does not offer them anymore,not even to most close friends.

Believe me it was hard parting with these two,If I did not have more for my own use I never would have given up these!

Capt. Larry

Lee,

You wouldn't happen to quietly have the top bid on both of the Wileys, would you? I bid the cheap one up a couple of bucks, just to see what would happen. I was overbid, and it looks like your handiwork!

Do you plan on being the only one on the lake catching big fish, by cornering the market?

Good luck with that! Or, if I'm mistaken to whomever gets it.

No gettin by on you Ray, 8)

I had to try but now that sol is in the game I'll be lucky to get one. :o

The question is would putting up one more Legend Plow on eBay Auction for the Bait Fish Fund be pushing the window of opratunity to far?

It is a very nice special colored Legend Plow and is also New!

If everyone thinks it is a good idea I'll put it up. We have raised over $500 from all the eBay Auctions,including the little ones for small lures and leaders as well!

Capt. Larry

Holy Moly had to go $103 just to get started. wont be long before I'm out of this too! Ohh well Great cause. :yes:

hehe, nice poker face there Lee :lol:. WTG on that lure...sure is nice...

Now, are you gonna pull it, look at it or put it back up for auction??

Holy Moly had to go $103 just to get started. wont be long before I'm out of this too! Ohh well Great cause. :yes:

hehe, nice poker face there Lee :lol:. WTG on that lure...sure is nice...

Now, are you gonna pull it, look at it or put it back up for auction??

Im gonna pull and drag that thing across every inch of the lake! Who woulda thought I would have a hard time buying a bait for $150 :lol: