The Billy V is For Sale - Penn Yan 295 Prowler

Billy V

Hi Bill

No, I don't think so I am having a hard enough time talking him out of a new dumb boat to catch his little dumb perch and also a new 4 wheeler to go on the dumb ice.

He doesn't need either at this point as I want a bigger house first, then he can buy whatever he wants.

Heck if you talk him into the house next spring he can buy your boat and all his cute little toys !!

Stephanie (:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

with the amount of snow here you may have to put skis on her bill .. mabe more like 8 weeks , well i did go out for browns in march , better dress like deer season. thought i would be back at it this year . but not goin to happen .. cant beleave you didnt sell her ..

do they still have a penn yan there called mountian man in the barn ???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
what a sweet rig!

I just purchased a 97 Penn yan and (223 rage) its a great boat but, i should have went bigger! Billy V bigger!

I would like to go bigger too, but the price has to be right ;)

• 4 weeks later...

The boat is scheduled to come out of the water in Sodus next week sometime (Sept. 21-23 I'm told). It'll be on blocks outdoors for a period of time while we refresh bottom paint and buff and wax the hull and topsides before it goes into the barn for the winter. Now is the time to come see it if you're interested.