1st Annual Lighthouse Derby

Trolled in the morning before 8am down to about even with Milliken station, Waves got pretty rough so we started back towards Tauhanook, Trolled two or three passes behind the point, marked a bunch of fish there and had and lost three. Thats when the trouble started, on our last pass up all of a sudden what was two other boats jigging, turned into about ten........To the gentleman(I use that term loosely) that pulled in front of us in the starcraft, stopped, and then proceeded to hook my dipsy, I have your jig and would love to give it back if you want it, we waited around at the launch for you to return your hardware. Also ran into a boat load of Asian Americans that could not speak English coming out of the launch as we were going in, damn near ran my boat into the seawall trying to avoid these wonderful people that desperately need a boating course. Only to find a guy at the launch doing boat maintenance on a 1950's vintage boat, no problem except its a Saturday at a public boat launch around noon and your plugging up one of three launches!

WOW! Sorry to vent but I just had to...... Splitshot, sorry we didn't make it over to the weigh in, the lake was just to rough for us to make it over there. We did however have an awesome night camping AND get to spend some much need quality time with our teenage son......Thanks a bunch for the opportunity! :yes:8)

• 11 months later...