Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

When there isn't any reports it's usually not a good sign.

I can't help you much since I've been away from the Bay for 3 weeks now. It was hit or miss at that time.

Although there is a Brown Trout derby there this weekend. That could be another reason for no reports.

Glen

Fished it yesterday and today. Gin clear water all over & no bites. Fished 6-15 fow & 70-110fow. The only place we marked fish was right on the bottom in the deeper water. The only fish caught was a 3 lb. smallmouth in the skinny water. Got blown off at 1 PM today and called it a day. Good luck if you go out. ;)

I was out on this past sunday... 1 brown and three smallies.. Brown came over 12 ft of water. stick bait.. Came around 6:15am. Did not got deep.. deepest I went was 30 ft.. saw alot of marks in the 17ft ranger.. put the riggers down and put some deep diving thundersticks on.. Thats when we got some smallmouths.. Good luck.. Launched out of mexico and trolled towards nine mile and back..

You've probably seen my other posts. This is our third year coming up for a week in May. We've always done well with kings and fell back on browns. None of our strategies are working this year; clear water and low lake (although I don't know how the kings know that). Headed out now (kids coming up late tonight and we'll be up late), I'll post tonight. We're hityying outside the plant first, then wbere we picked up the kings off the aluminum plant.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png