Chaumont bay

I'm going to be up at Long point state park for the next few weeks. I hope to do a little fishing while I'm up there. If anyone can give me some pointers or what to expect up there, I'd appreciate it.

If you head up to the park between now and 6/21 stop by and say hello. I'll be the volunteer camp host.

fished black river bay on thurs. loaded with bait and BIG fish, only got 7 fish in 6 hrs, big ones were 9.5 lb. northern and a 15.12 sheeps head. running green sticks in the low light and naturals as the sun came up. 1/2 and 1 oz. snap weights 50/50 off the boards.

I was doing Charters there the last 3 weeks as you come out of the park you turn right and start fishing the 20 -40 foot of water upthe point. There were alot of Walleyes and a few Big Browns.

By browns, do you mean brown trout or smallmouth bass?

Man I can't wait to get up there and wet a line. But you don't treat the non resident very well with the price of the fishing license.

That just got raised from $40.00 to $70.00 this past license year. It had been a long time since the previous license fee increase. From what I've seen, I don't think it's particularly out of line with other State/Canadian Province's non resident licenses.

Tim

A whole year of quality fishing for 70 bucks! really we have no complaint. when you take into consideration all of the great things ny. does with their hatchery's, its money well spent.

now if you want to waste money on a fishing liscence come to pa.

chris