TEAM JERSEY IN THE HOUSE!

Frank from HOME OFFICE, PETE from ON THE LAMB And JIM from DOUBLE JJ just sent me a pick from ABOARD THE ON THE LAMB to remind me that they are not working and I am. I cant post it because of the format. I dont know what's uglier, Jim's face or the lamprey scare on this 12 pound brown. I cant believe Jim put down the beer long enough to snap a picture! Jim wears those glasses at night too. He looks like Ray Charles stumbling around the red dock looking to steal beer from anybodys cooler. (RED DOCK BANDIT) Sunglasses keep people from seeing the road maps in his eyes! Must be Pete netted it because Frank would have DUFFED it. Frank probably has those stinky high top sneakers on with his sport socks hiked up to his testicles. Dont worry about Pete yelling at you guys. You just have to check your feelings at the TUNA DOOR when you fish with the SHERIFF! You will get a Jersey ass peelin' in a NEW YORK minute. Have a great day boys and stay out of my boat!!!!! :beer::beer:

Gray,

You know you should leave any tech related issues alone :lol: , so I’ll post the pic for you. When it comes time for any engine problems we’ll call you or if we need to find ford shoals we’ll defiantly need your help :rofl::rofl: . And you forgot to mention the Jersey trout that Pete caught, so here’s a picture of that as well. And for the record I have NO CLUE as to what Jim is talking about :lol:8):lol:.

lH4Q9.jpg

arOy0.jpg

LMAO FRANK. All I can tell you Frank is your next and in a very big way!!!!!!!Thanks for posting the pics. Musky, I will be at the camp this weekend or I would stop over. Just a few miles up the road from my parents place. Jersey Jim, you better be nice or your house might be for sale next. :beer:

Gray, the truth is you got blamed for stuffing Whiskey Man's dock umbrella with 150 empty beer cans!! So when he opened it, it was raining red n' whites :rofl::rofl: and that happened becuse you weren't there to defend yourself :lol: What Jim says is true, so "enter at your own risk" when you arrive back "HOME" on the Purple Haze :rofl:

LMAO :rofl::rofl: , Gray how could you say that? If I remember correctly more than 90% of the cans that came pouring out where red and whites. Here’s a pic of what whiskey man was doing when he opened his umbrella. :lol:8):lol:

eEGCJ.jpg