Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.5-3.0

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 90-'-400'

Lure Depth: all over

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Overall a very humbling morning on the Big-O... no real good marks, no true temp breaks, overall a whole lot a dead water from 100-400'. Grabbed on laker in 135 fow off the leadcore and two other rips on the 60' rigger slider that did not hook up in about 250 fow. Threw everything at them that had been working for me during the LOC plus some old tricks and not much to show for it.... Other IBay guys... I now feel your pain... temp profile was pretty normal in the lake for this time of the year, but the fishing looks more like the June doldrums....

I can say that there was a very distinct water color change in about 90 fow on the way in that may hold some promise for the weekend. Good luck to all who make it out! Still much better than working this morning!!!

Hans,

I told you we weren't joking - I really hope things start looking up for the weekend. In the meantime, I'm turkey huntin' tomorrow instead of fishing.....

Thanks for the report - we'll be at it Sunday afternoon so I appreciate your report.

- Chris