3rd Legend Plow Auction For Bait Fish Fund

Since we seem to be auctioning lures off in pairs to balance the boat out,I offer the 4th & Last Legend Plow in Special Custom Color--Silver 9$ Bass! I realy had the hardest time posting this one up for eBay Auction,but it is to Benefit the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund and I do have two more!

There you go Zach,you can keep the boat going straight with two! :lol::rofl::yes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/4th-Musky-Muskie-Le ... 27b201d5ce

Capt. Larry

I'll up the Plow Auction Offerings! For each of the two Plow Auctions if they go over $100 each I will also give a Legend Perchbait Jr. Jointed Crankbait to each Winner! They are worth $25.95 each!

The Bait Fish Fund is growing!

Capt. Larry

Don't worry, Capt. Larry.

I'm sure we have plenty of time to get them well over $100. A hundred bucks sounds cheap after what Lee and I paid. And with Nitro, Zack, and Bob running around with a pocket full of money, we'll get there in no time.

Anbody else bidding?

It's awfull quiet on these auctions. Doesn't anybody have any money left?

Nitro, How high did you go on the 4th Plow? I bumped it up a couple times, but I really can not afford to end up with many more. I bumped your "Very Rare Wiley Kowalski" up a couple of times, too (on Joe M's auction.) Maybe if I end up with that one, you will have more to spend over here! (It's for a good cause.)

I know what you mean. So many auctions going on, bids here, bids there, I've been having trouble keeping them straight too!

I had 13 bids on that 3rd plow, just bidding it up to a respectable number. Bid on that 4th plow 16 times.

Haven't really had time to focus on work last few days! We need to get this done so we can go fishing, and occasionally do some work too.

It's been wayyyyyy too quiet, around this post. Don't they realize we're within two hours of finding out who gets the 4th plow? What happened to Zach?

Nitro, do you need me to bid this up to a respectable number for you? You're hardly covering the retail price and postage. What about food for the poor baby muskies? Those fish are counting on you!

whoops...guess that msg came in a litte late...posted and checked the status...DONE. damn crises at work the afternoon before a holiday pulled me away :devil:

I will be making a donation to fund to make it the equivalent of 115.

Nitro is going to need two fishing partners! Those two will put out 4 lines with little crankbaits on one side of the boat so Nitro can put his Plow out the other side and keep the boat straight! Thanks guy's for all your support for the Bait Fish Fund! Now I have to go back and add the dollars up from the eBay auctions,donations,extra tourney entrants and Vinces Memorial Fund and see where our total in the Bait Fish Fund is and transer the funds to that account!

Thanks, Capt. Larry