Cayuga 5-22

Had the lilboat out first time in about a month fishin with nephew Dave

Started 2nd pull.

Fished N. end from 6:30 to almost 1 when I decided to stop dealing with the south wind.

Went 6 for 7 with 3 atlantics, 16-21" and 3 Lakers, One being a reel nice fish.

Biggest fish 12lb laker and biggest atlantic hit the 9 of 10 color lead core Monkey puke. Others were all on dipsy spoons.

Lost a spoon first thing. I was checking leaders, as we went to Wilson last weekend and wanted to downsize. Snapped on the spoon and tossed it behind the lilboat. I figured the leader must be attached to the rod and out it went never to be seen again. Nice leader not attached to a rod......:(

Dave's nice laker

TWZIr.jpg

Had the lilboat out first time in about a month fishin with nephew Dave

Started 2nd pull.

Fished N. end from 6:30 to almost 1 when I decided to stop dealing with the south wind.

Went 6 for 7 with 3 atlantics, 16-21" and 3 Lakers, One being a reel nice fish.

Biggest fish 12lb laker and biggest atlantic hit the 9 of 10 color lead core Monkey puke. Others were all on dipsy spoons.

Lost a spoon first thing. I was checking leaders, as we went to Wilson last weekend and wanted to downsize. Snapped on the spoon and tossed it behind the lilboat. I figured the leader must be attached to the rod and out it went never to be seen again. Nice leader not attached to a rod......:(

I DID THAT A FEW TIMES MYSELF....LOL

Many years ago,I was on a buds boat.I grabbed a dipsey from the gunnel,picked out a dodger and fly and tossed it over the side.It all went to the bottom cause it wasn't attached to the diver rod.At least the fly weren't a BIG WEENIE.Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)