" J " Jason and family could use some prayers....

"J" called this morning and his stepdad (DAD) passed last nite ...."Lew" has been fightin for the last few day on this earth so it was not unexpected to the family...But as we all know its always a sad time under any conditions.... Ill always remember LEW for his ability to put his thumb on the spool and snap off any fish or lure when his turn on the rod was up.. :lol: ....Also a tad bit of trivia on LEW ,for the last 20 plus years he has been kept alive on a artifical heart and if i am right he was the only surviver from this procedure and his "machine" (clicken heart) is to be sent back for research as to why he was the only one who survived so long (most passed around 5 years).........So the reason I share this is LEW was a loving father ,teriffic fisherman,great role model,,, And even in his passing he will contribute to the bettering of many people he will never meet.......................................May God Welcome You With Open Arms LEW !!!!! (and tape your thumbs to your hand)

I love jason as a brother and a great fishing partner (cept for his netting abilty)... :lol:

Ray K.

Ps.Im shure all who have fished with this gentle giant (jason) will share my "great fishing partner" remark...and their is a monster steelie swimmin in lake ontario who is happy about his netting style.....(tho Musky might have a different opinion of that derby day)

Jason we are here for you if you need anything at all.

You and Melissa will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm glad we got a chance to talk today, remember your dad, and know that he is now at peace.

Take care and know you will be in our hearts and minds.

Rodney, Lisa, Konnor, Kelsee and Karter