Cayuga 05/22 and 05/23

Fished Cayuga Saturday and Sunday. We had good trips both days, it was not non stop action but we put 12 in the boat Sat and 9 today. Its the typical late spring fishing either get them down deep or go in close to shore. The fish all suspended down 40 to 60 out deep are not doing a thing now. ( at least for me). All of are fish were from the power plant North from 120 out to 300+ and most came down 100 to 120 FOW on Mag dipseys Spin/Dr and w/flys. We did take some on the 100 copper and 4 color core and a rigger at 80. I see a T-cline starting to set up off of Long point today. Marked a lot of bait down 100 to 140 over 150. Yesterday we had all lakers from 1 Lb to 10lbs. Today the 9 fish we did get before they turned off were big all 8 to 11 pounds. We got one fish that was just under 34 inches but it was only 9lbs, it was a nice looking fish with bright orange and white fins. ( no marks or fin clips).

Looks Like I will be fishing all day Sat and Sun with charter trips for the derby. Just give me a call and I will give ya what info I have. Ifits like past years you better call my cell the radio gets bad. Shoot me a pm and I will give it to ya or you can get it off my contact page from my web-site. Thanks Sean