**SOLD** Islander MR3 Mooching Reel **SOLD**

I am offering for sale one (1) of my backup blue mooching Islander MR3 reels. This one is brand new in the box but do have my charter name laser engraved at the factory on the back. Here is your chance to get and try one of those gems at a reasonable price compared to what they are selling for in stores or eBay. Neoprene pouch and original box provided. Here are some pictures of comparable reels I am using on my boat:

65.jpg

66.jpg

80.jpg

71.jpg

**SOLD**

If interested please contact Jean-François at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

• 4 months later...

JF, how do you utilize those mooching setups in your spread? are they limited to downrigger rods where only a short line is used or do you use them for other techniques? do you use a topshot or other method to measure how much line is out? ive always been interested in mooching setups. seems like a fun way to fight a fish with a 1:1 drag and long limber rod. best, mark

I use them mainly on downriggers (one on each side of the boat), an use Tekota Line counter reels on my other presentations (Dipsy Divers, lead core, wire, cooper).

I do not mesure how much line is out, I go by feeling and can see anyway how much line I have between the lure and the clip on the downrigger ball...

JF