Seneca 5-23

Got out today with one of my crew mates for the derby and his father who's health is failing. fished mostly the north end from 6-11 and landed 2 rainbows, 2, browns, 1 landlock and lost count of all the lakers. fished from 20-150 fow and caught fish in all depths and everything we put in the water, it was just one of those days! No big ones, saving them for next week ;) It was just great to have my buddy's dad get out, maybe for the last time, and to have a day like today was like it was meant to be.

98aSS.jpg

APS40.jpg

good to see the north end is still doing swell, the south end was slow today, didnt get out til about noon due to some work that HAD to be done. lol we managed 4 landlocks. once in which was a nice size and i would love to have next weekend. see ya on the water! greengill what boat were you in? i am sure i passed you!!

I was out at the north end and did not get a fish in the boat. I am still new to this sport but I am trying hard to learn every time out. I also marked fish from shallow to most being in 100 foot range over 125-140 fow. Just could not get any action tryed spinners, sutton spoons and bunch other stuff with nothing. Changed speeds from 1.5 to up near 3 mph and stil nothing. I am looking forward to this weekend since being hooked on it 3 years ago by Blueghost. WIll be staying in Samson in loop 5. Everyone have a safe and good time this weekend.

hey sgtstalker, try using smaller spoons and try to stay away from anything with too much silver. suttons have not been working very well for me. it was a much better spoon bite for me on Sunday also. If you've been out with blueghost, i'm sure he's taught you some tricks and secrets!!! Good luck, see you at Sampson site 311 or 310, can't remember my buddy reserved it.