Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================This year up and down the whole south shore the thermal bars and the steelhead fishery is pretty much non existent. I am not so sure they didnt bust a move across the lake when they came out of the streams, due to the early warm up this year. Now we are back to normal temps, but no numbers of steelhead to be found. Curious to know other thoughts.

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

In June try out around 300'. Run surface stuff down to about 40'. After spawning, they can be kind of bla and don't fight like they usually do. On a calm day, you can see them rolling on top with bug hatches.

Up until recently, their has looked to be cold water not to far north (you could see the haze). I don't think these fish broke through there to get across. Maybe it's all the smelt in their bellies. I'm not sure, but we normally are knee deep in silvers by now. You guys had a ton of coho's at the river this spring too! I've also heard of the bows still coming out of the tribs still. I just hope when they do get active they are not in that June "scattered" mode.

BTW Bruce: I heard you get hung up on last week. That was priceless! I was laughing so hard, I think I wet myself. :o Bob rules!