With a heavy heart I had to say goodbye to a very close friend today.Vince Bianchi of Vince's Spinner Shop lost a long battle with cancer and passed this morning.Vince was one of the truely good guy's in this small musky world of ours.He always had time to chat with everyone and anyone on muskies,donated to musky clubs and the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund with deep pockets.

He was a very up lifting personality to be around,totaly positive about life and to those around him. We became very close friends and I'm going to miss Vince being there to talk with and our sharing of musky adventures. My deepest condolances go out to his wife Bonnie & Family!

Capt. Larry D. Jones

Oh My Gosh! :o I can't believe it. ;( Very sad indeed.

I was just the other day thinking about giving him a ring...he and I had talked about getting out on his Whaler this spring and I was definitely looking forward to catching up and to seeing him again at the opener on Chaut.

I only had the opportunity to fish with him once late last fall, but it was easy to tell what a super kind, extremely generous and truely genuine guy he was. He certainly didn't let his illness stand in the way of life either.

Its a shame more guys on here didn't get a chance to meet him, get to know him and hear some of his amazing stories. He must have lived quite a life!

My sympathies to his wife, children and grandchildren.