Rod's wife has a new pair of shoes

Now all your ladies are gonna want one of these new fashion statements 8)

Me and my 11 yr old son made a "shoe" for a school project using household items. It doesn't have to be functional, just needs to look like a shoe. It's all fishing materials, right down to the rod butt heel :lol:

DsLjA.jpg

Rod, Please come clean. Everyone knows those are your shoes. Do I see a new fly name out of this? Lets hear some guys, BW

I just hope he doesn't have a school project using a Big Weenie.

Hey those are the shoes rod had in jersy ,,,,first lost plug,,,,,,,then pink towel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now the shoes,,,,,,yer comming out slow but thats ok ,,,,your welcome to fish.

.from your own boat anytime,,

Justin took his shoe project to school yesterday & everyone loved it. I thought he may get busted for it being a girls shoe (kinda like I am :lol: ), but nope. He said his teacher was very impressed. It counts as a major part of his science grade. I hope he gets it back though....I might need those parts back :D

Hey those are the shoes rod had in jersy ,,,,first lost plug,,,,,,,then pink towel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now the shoes,,,,,,yer comming out slow but thats ok ,,,,your welcome to fish.

.from your own boat anytime,,

He says that is a rod butt on the heel of the "shoe", but I think it's my shower plug. :D