Seneca North 5/27

Got out with Jason today to see what trolling his Big Weenie.......lures is all about! :lol: Needless to say, before we got back to the dock I had him rummage through his tackle so i could run a few on my boat!

By 9:00 we were 14/20 with 3 fish around 9 lbs. At one point we had a Quadruple! Talk about busy! All I could do is laugh as I tripped over dipseys, stuck a hook in my finger, and untangled the mess! We had a lot of fun! Jason is a great guy and if you ever get the chance to fish with him, take advantage of it!

On a more serious note:

I'm excited about fishing this upcoming derby with my dad because he has been bringing me out since I was 4 years old and we've fished this derby since I was 8. Jason shared those similar memories with his dad and this year he will be getting off the lake early Saturday to attend his dad's funeral. So I would like to dedicate this years derby to the Father/Son teams out there and certainly the memory of Jason's dad. ;)

good report! i saw jason tonight, he said he had to buy more spinnies due to the fact he gave some away!!! :) Sorry to hear about his father and est wishes. my father, i cant get him to fish anymore, but i take a young fellow from my marina with me every year. so i guess its like a big brother 8)

best of luck. getting excited.

i got a text from jason as i was walking out the door for work this morning,"the bite is on, got quads..." , congrats guys, i hope i can get into the fish like that this weekend. good luck to all you guys, c ya out there :yes:

i had a good time with zebedee...im glad he taught me a lot and we got into the fish...i off loaded some flasher and flys for a couple and pennies to him....so yes i was in hills valley and streams buy new tackle and showing some guys what was working for us....well i have a feeling dave blow up my cell with text this weekend so i teased him with a text this morning.