I am heading to Sandy Pond for the Memorial Day weekend. Anyone know what the status is with the channel going out to the lake? Can boats pass through currently or no? I have been hearing water levels are really low there and only small boats would be able to pass between the pond and the lake as the water is like a foot only in the channel. Let me know if you have heard anything.......

maybe someone will chime on with more detailed info but it seems the water levels are back up to a more normal level now from what I've seen here on i-bay at least.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Not at normal yet. Got about 12" to go.

Got back from Sandy Pond. The water level is low everywhere there. You cannot put your boat in Sandy Pond and get out in the lake. We put in at Stony Creek and had lots of trouble getting out. Got stuck on sand bar after sand bar. Once we got out in the lake, even that was 2 to 3 feet for hundreds of yards off the shore. I guess all the inlets in that area are dangerously shallow. Did fish Lakeview Pond and got no Pike but 6 or 7 Large mouth.......