braddocks

I spoke to a friend today who went out and back in to Braddocks ON PLANE in his 24' Rinker. Seems doable.

People are saying there is around 2 1/2 feet of water in the markers.

JAM

Every time I drive by Braddocks (Daily) I just shake my head in disgust. What an absolute fantastic resource that is just about wasted. I for one would have my rig parked there if the bay was passable. 2 1/2 feet? What a shame. All Braddocks would need is a some dredging, and a couple jetties to help keep out the silt. A true diamond in the rough...just needs the polish.......

Well we didnt put in there, went fishing out of sandy with friends sat and stoped by breakers on the way home and found there launch boarded and roped off. Sunday we did make a run in after drinking pops on the water all day with the girls for some much needed dinner. took it slow, (19.2 wellcraft cuddy) hit a few times and got a reading as low as a foot at times. on the way out on plane, not a problem but the lake was glass, wouldnt recomend if it wasnt. I for one was looking at houses in there last year and the whole dredge think is 100% the reason i havnt. i could not imagine buying and then being totally land locked a year later.