June 19 Musky Tournament -- Where are You Staying?

Since it is getting close to the June 19 Musky Tournament, where is everyone staying? I have not picked a spot yet, but I know a lot is booked up already because of this tournament, the bass tournament, and opening day.

--Joe

where am i staying? i am gonna be fishing all night and all the next day. i will be staying in my boat trying to get the big one while you are sleeping! how can u sleep when we all have been waiting for so long to get slimed by a real fish. night fishing has always been good for me.

Haha. Great answer Zach! I will remember to steer away from your boat when I am out there...you may be dozing at the wheel.

I am not a good camper (at least my back does not agree with the ground) and I do not think that I would last all night and all day fishing, so I booked a room at Webbs.

If you have not booked yourself a room yet for the tournament, I urge you to do it ASAP. Most places are already booked for the weekend because of all of the things going on.

Larry -- Any seminars the night before the tournament this year? I really enjoyed last year getting to meet most of the fishermen and also listening to the presentation by Mike Sperry.

--Joe

cool...guess i know what weekend to block out on the calendar next ;)

Larry, does Zach have to go right to the launch after the seminar or are you are going to give him a nights rest this time around? :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png