Well it's been a great 2 years, but I'm done with school and will be headin back to CA on monday.

I'll miss the pike, eyes, and definatly the ice fishin.

It's been nice meetin some of you out on the water.

I will most definatly still monitor these boards and wish I was fishin in NY.

I will be catchin lots of fish in the ocean though off the coast of So Cal.

If you wish to keep up with my fishin adventures, add me on facebook my name is Philip Fiorio:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000493381824

So long!

Phil

Dude yer heading from a broke state to a broker state ,,,, May yer travels be safe and your adventures have a tug on the line....we'll look for your post with the 15 ft shark, maybe a trip north to the white river with a 7 ft sturgy given ya a ride .................Be Safe ,,,Be Smart,,,,and Good luck with your Lifes adventures,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ray K.

Take it easy Phil. I really enjoyed your contributions to the forum here. An excellent member of the LOU community to say the least. I'm going to miss catching up on your latest yak adventures. Don't sell your newly acquired ice gear. Trust me, you've been stung and you'll be needing it again some day.....soon.

Thanks for the all contributions over the last couple years Phil! Always enjoyed seeing your pictures and hope you will still share them here for any trips you take back in Cali - best of luck :yes::clap::beer:

• 2 weeks later...