hemlock 5/31

We didn't have much time today so my buddy and I decided to take his nephew out on Hemlock for a morning trip. We started setting lines around 6:15 and within 10 minutes we had a really good double going. We landed a 8.5 lb laker and lost a really big brown that hit a j-9 fire tiger on a 4 color. The laker smacked a white echip with a siggs green hyp. The highlight of the day was a 8lb rainbow that hit a ss dwb on a walleye board. That fish put on quite a show for the nephew!!!! The green hyp on the wire and a green hammer were our best producers for the day. I'm not quite sure but I believe we finished 8 for 10 with most of the fish around 8lbs or so. After the sun came up the bite slowed right down so we decided to call it a day and we were out of the water by 10:15. All in all is was a great day to be on Hemlock :)

K65CA.jpg

ymRLJ.jpg

Outstanding!! :) Great looking goup of fish!! I think I went by you guys...I was headed south on the west shore as you were headed north.. son and beagle in silver DMI boat... ended up with 1 laker and 1 bow, 2 sm...droped another bow after the fifth jump..nice day to be out there!!

Chuck

hey laker taker...I think I remember seeing you guys. Yes it was a great day to be out there. It's not too often that the fish on hemlock are so cooperative. The water color is perfect right now. I fish just about every lake I can find but I don't think there is anyplace quite like hemlock. Hopefully it stays the way it is for many more generations to enjoy. :)