Seneca trout derby

Overall had a great weekend. The fish came slow, to much sunshine! I ended up with the 3rd overall Lake Trout at 12.82lbs. Got to be happy with that. My Siser lead the Womens division most of the weekend and then got bumped the last day. A good friend and fishing partner SNYDER took some money home in the mens division. So the weekend was a blast. The fish did come hard. Had some fun talking to some of you guys. Hope every one had a good time.

Jeremy

vklg0.jpg

92jKi.jpg

LOU RULE #0U812 = any persons who wins money from information gained from this site must equally share ALL winnings with all who have helped ... Money will be split as stated : The member with the most total post will recive 90% of the winnings the remaining 10% will equally be split among the remaining 6000 plus members..

Thank You

Ray K.

jeremy good job that was a nice fish i was docked right next to u we had a slow weekend also but we caught some fish and i met a lot of nice guys had a great time whens the next tourney u guys are going to time for me to go to lake o for some steelies and salmon i guess

I had a great weekend even with the slow fishing. Tripleduece used an interesting tactic getting my fishing partner loaded the night before the derby. We got out on the lake and my buddy is telling me how he puked a few hours ago. He said " Jeremy is aparently some kind of star on the internet or something?". I said what? "People kept stopping by introducing themselves and calling him triplesomething" my friend says. I laughed and said oh its people from LOU and thats his screen name. We all had a great time and met lots of nice people. :yes:

i hear ya! we boated maybe 15 fish if that the whole weekend if that..very sad to say the least. went to sampson friday nightto chat with you guys....saw some familiar boatso n the water. we covered alot of water and easily hit that 30 hr mark as well...if only the weather was like monday allweekend. that was our best day..had fun!!! see you guys for the seneca cup and red cross real soon!!!!

congrats trippleduece! heard you on the radio when you caught it, hell of a fish. I caught the right fish on the wrong day. We boated an 8lb LL on thursday. Tourney weekend was slow, our biggest was just under 6. We had a good time and put many hours in. Besides the tuber doing figure 8's around us and another troller, a sea-do jet boat crossing over our lines 40yrds behind the boat and one guy that kept cutting us off, all was good. but for as many boats that were out there everyone was good about leaving people enough room. We got a month to get our game on for the red cross, so hopefully the fishing will be a little better. congrats to all that placed!

I had a good time also. Talked with Zebedee for a while on 68 saturday was docked right next to Yukonstu...must have been two boats over from Tripleduece. Talked eith DButts a few times on 68.

Fishing was pretty slow except Monday morning. It was pretty hot for the first two hours then it died completely for us. Never boated anything over 6 lbs all weekend.

We decided to sleep on the boat Sunday night instead of going home. Met up with Yukonstu and his buddies and did some serious damage on steak, clams, sausage, burgers, pork loin, munchies, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, and a whole bucket of Twisted Tea. My crew wasn't the most experienced with fishing but they made up for it at the dock! They brought all the food and beer and grill and charcoal...but of course forgot plates, napkins, lighter fluid etc.

Thankfully Yukonstu came through with all plates, forks, knives, butter, napkins and some kick ass sausage. We did sort of hijack his grill to get our charcoal lit without his prior knowledge :)

Thanks again Barry for all of that stuff. Can't wait to get you out on my boat in a "better" lake if you know what I'm saying :)

P.S. Sunday night bed at 1:30 woke up 3 hours later and man...I was hurting!

P.P.S. If any of you were trying to sleep on your boat near us Sunday night....sorry :devil:

Congratulations Jeremy! Great fish! By the way we went back to the dock and looked for you phone when the water cleared and did not see it. Wondering if someone else got to it first. We tried and the water was COLD. lol. Snorkeling in May is not recomended on that lake :D