What a beautiful day out on the lake. Big thanks to Throbbin Rod for the info.It really paid off. 12 for 15 with a nice 13 lb Steelie. All the fish came in the 30 ft and up. 3 color cores, slider divers out 35 ft, freesliders on riggers 60 and 45 down. Real hodgepodge of lures were effective. Red honeybees, and small hi tecs were productive early. As the sun came up I switched over to the deeper stuff and the watermellon NK produced as usual.

Nice relaxing day and we were at the dock by 10:30. Good luck boys and look for the breaks from 47 to 44 degrees.

there is a very nice temp break out of the Port of Rochester....44-47 like you said.

If you don't mind were did you fish this mourning? We were out but did not have such a great day as you did. Just a few small steelies. We were about 4 miles north out of I-Bay in 100-120' of water(there was a pack of about 8 boats)

Off Track I was out there too. I did a king and a coho in about 3 hours. 2 other real good knock offs and lost another after a 2 minute fight. Was pretty slow. Tough to read these great reports when I didn't see much action or marks.

Thanks for the info...glad you had a good day. I was probably running spoons that were too big. Our cheaters were the ticket also, just couldn't keep them hooked up. Nice to see there are some good fish out here.