Seneca Derby

We had a fun weekend eventhough the fishing was slow. We only boated 4 fish all weekend. We did manage the 13.14 laker that ended up 2 overall. Fish came on green dolphin/ whoopie combo down 100 over 245 fow. Also had a 4.6 LL that wasnt quite big enough to make the board. Congrats to all who placed and we will see you all back there next year.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

although you managed to do an awesome job with 4 fish. i am jealous....when i heard "YATZEE" over the radio, i almost packed up my gear and went in lol. good job justin! ill send you some pics of the PRO-AM this weekend!

We had a fun weekend eventhough the fishing was slow. We only boated 4 fish all weekend. We did manage the 13.14 laker that ended up 2 overall. Fish came on green dolphin/ whoopie combo down 100 over 245 fow. Also had a 4.6 LL that wasnt quite big enough to make the board. Congrats to all who placed and we will see you all back there next year.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I'm afraid to ask :$ but I'm gonna anyway! What's a "whoopie" ? :lol:

Glad the Whoopie fly worked out for you Justin....wtg :yes: Big Weenie (Gary) still busts my chops for having him make that fly for me, but I think he'll give in to the pressure one of these days (or years) and make it again. As it stands, I'm keeping the ones I got :D You have one of the few out there, so don't loose it :D Glad you cashed in on that Big Weenie fly. As soon as I heard you hit that fish I dropped it and took a fish on it also. Fishing was sloooow for us, so we didn't spend much time fishing cause the kids were bored.