Memorial Day Stripper trip

nv5r.jpg

fqnG0.jpg

JklU9.jpg

Had a great weekend caught some nice Strippers and Blues.The one in the picture with the tail sticking out of his mouth inhaled a Bunker I just snagged enlarge the picture and you can see the Michigan Cricket in his mouth.What a blast.

What a difference a letter makes. An extras P makes this very different. Back in the 80's the Camp Pendleton Base news paper ran a feature on a Motor Transport Company that spent the day in the bush practicing off-road techniques with WINCHES. Trouble was that the author didn't quite know how to speel WINCH. He used an E instead of an I. It was a pretty funny article obout the Company taking their WENCHES to the bush and using them to ford streams and climb hills. The best part was the discussion of how they mounted WENCHES on their front frame members. On second thought, maybe he did know and was just a bit rambunctious.

Nice pictures none-the-less.

Semper Fi

Sean:

I don't think anybody took a poke at you, especially me. Everyone here makes speeling mistakes and typos. Your's happened to be quite humorous and we chuckled at its humor, not at you. If I was poking at you, I surely wouldn't have added an anecdote about a past humorous speeling incident. Spool up with a heavier line.