Got out on the water way later than usual (9am) the Mrs and I need some sleep :( headed out to 140 and dropped lines. Nothin doing on the screen until the 200ft mark. Marked a nice bunch of fish at 220 and marked it. Got the wire to fly on a White Mnt Dew/Glow Crush with a Howie packer fly 210 feet out on 3 1/2. I had just put out a couple of new yellow :shock: (Ray K) R&R spoons and bam. Got into 2 coho 1 small king (a crazy dancer that covered every part of the water behind the boat) and 1 nice steelie in about hr going back and forth over my mark. Then I was heading in and had the wire fly big time and it backlashed on me :shock: :x. While trying to get the line to either go in or out (found out later that the wire had gotten caught in the edge of the spool and the housing :x ) I had the wire break at the spool and before I could get ahold of the wire it went zipping out of my hand ;(;( . So if anybody gets a king with the above mentioned spin doc and fly combo along with 280ft of wire please return it to me :) . Had the rigger go again about 3 minutes later and another shaker this time on a Stinger mixed veggie. Ended up 5 for 6 (1 other release too). 70ft down seemed to be the ticket with 46 degree temp. Lake went from great chop to almost flat to a white cap wavy mess in what seemed like no time. New top came in handy on the way in as I would have been soaked :). Half the rigger fish were on sliders.

yea,cept the part about the wire,some nimrod crossed my stern on seneca yesterday and took my sammy pac gold and orange spoon and my mini planner gee i hope it didnt wrap his prop almost pulled my stuff and returned the favor but i didnt wanna take a chance on spilling my beer...soooo the fishes are at the oak area did ya have green water looks kinda clear on satelite image keep your eye on the surface temp change and down photo there might be sompthing in common there ;) specially this time of year gotta couple furnaces and 1 a/c system to get in before i can play again unless the fish reports get real stupid .your report sounded like you were the one grabbing your rod next time let the wife grab ahold and crank one in :$