Species Breakdown:1 Steelhead 1 King 1Coho 1 Atlantic

Hot Lure: All hit something different

Trolling Speed: 2.0-3.1

Down Speed: 2.8

Boat Depth: Wish i knew

Lure Depth: 50-60

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

=================First time fishing since i bought the boat from a old friend. So sorta new to running the boat. But luckily i had my fishing partner 600beers with me. Got a late start cause we took the anchors, but it was cool to get them out to see what salmon fish is like. Took a nice Steelhead off diver on 1.5 225 back with white glow Spindoctor and pickled sunshine fly. About three hours later finally took a hit from a king off of a NK Dr death 90 down on the rigger Jeff was bringing him in and we doubled up i set the hook on the coho 10lbs, came on Michigan Stinger Blue Dolphin down 70. That was when we needed Jeff`s girl to save the day and drive and she did a awesome job thanks Robyn. Awesome first day out we even went swimming. On the 31 me and Beers celebrated to hard the night before and another late start and the right amount of chop i chummed the water four times and we called it a day but not before we took are first ever Atlantic which came off a DW Midnight special on lead core 300 back. Thanks for all the help Beers could not do it without ya and i cant wait to get are new electronics hooked up and running

Kooter was a nickname given to me by my fellow firefighters cause i used to tow cars for my grampa and that was the name of the guy in dukes of hazzard and 469 was actually the number i was assigned when i joind the firehall without a choice so ya its sorta funny thanks man take care and good luck