NMA Pig-Out Saturday June 12th

The Pig-Out is next Saturday, June 12th at the Rose Garden Restaurant. Tickets are $20. Gates open at 1PM, Harvey and the Hurricanes go on at 2PM and we serve the smoked pig, BBQ chicken and sides at 4PM. We will also serve Sahlen's hot dogs all day. There will be a Chinese auction and a raffle table. The Pig-Out is the NMA's major fund raiser each year for the NMA Niagara River Conservation Fund.If you plan to attend and do not have tickets yet please leave a message on this thread how may plan to come and we will have the tickets for you at the door.We need to have a final count to make sure we have enough food,beer & goodies!

The Pig-Out is always a Fun Event each year!

Mostly Muskies Charters & Guide Service

Captain Larry Jones

Web Site: http://www.mostlymuskies.com

You Toothycritter Chasers here have given so much to make the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund a total success.I have decided to show my apreciation for all your effort,I would like to Offer Free Tickets to the NMA Pig Out this Saturday.The first Four LOU Esox Guy's that Post here saying they can go,I will have the Tickets at the door for you!

Capt. Larry D. Jones

www.mostlymuskies.com

mighty generous offer Larry. :beer: I wish I could make it, but this weekends a bust for me...gotta get stuff done around the homestead, spend a bit of time with the fam ...come tuesday I will pretty much be out of town through the following sunday. gotta use this weekend to get prepped for the tourney too...the secret weapon is going on the boat. :yes: Locating fish that skirt off to the side of the boat wont get much easier ;):clap:

one of these times the stars are going to align for me to get the one of the NMA events, they sound like a blast! thanks again

Had a great time at the Pig Out Yesterday. Hanging out with Larry, Bob, Chad, and Kate made me even more excited about next weekend's opener!

Thanks again Larry for the ticket. What a blast! :yes:;):yes:

--Joe

Great to get out and enjoy some pig and talk fish`n,brought out mom for a little day trip(she got to chatting with carol-nice lady) and glad the rain held off.Nice relaxing afternoon.Thanks nma for for a good eat and nalod,larry,chad and kate for a wonderful day.Good luck all of you with the tourney(if you need assistance during the day -if we`re in the area we`ll lend a hand give a call-315-576-1208).

See you next week.

Bob S