**SOLD** Raytheon Autohelm Sport Autopilot **SOLD**

FOR SALE: Raytheon Autohelm Sport Auto Pilot

The Raytheon Autohelm Sport Pilot - it will never need paid, will not reach for a beverage while you're setting up gear, and it will drive better than any human.

The product is a masterpiece in simplicity and reliability. The unit is approximately four inches wide and 10 inches long. It contains an electric motor and a turn signal type switch to activate the autopilot, which receives a signal from a compass that is installed near the center of the boat. And whether your boat is an inboard, outboard, or I/O, it will fit virtually every boat. To install, remove the steering wheel and attached the autopilot to the steering shaft. Then, install the compass.

After installation - which only takes about an hour and half - you can simply put the boat on the desired heading, and turn the switch to auto. Next, take your hands off the steering wheel and start fishing. Or, with all the options connected, the autopilot will steer by any SeaTalk, NMEA 0183-equipped GPS/chartplotter.

product_sportpilot.jpg

Works perfectly. Selling because I have replaced my cable steering assembly with an hydraulic system and have also installed an Raymarine S1G hydraulic autopilot at the same time.

Asking price: SOLD

Available in the Gatineau/Ottawa area. Please call Jean-François at 613-740-0008 or [email protected] if interested.

Yes it is still available. Got many emails but got no money yet. I kept the unit 2 months for someone who was supposed to buy it but do not get news anymore from him... so first one to pay will get it! The 725$ price include shipping to your place. I live in Canada but can ship to USA.

(-8