Had a good time prefishing on Thu./Fri. for the Niagara Pro-Am. Thu. with a late start and only a crew of 2 we fished off the red can and took an atlantic and a coho & then worked deeper water (300') off 4 mile and took a nice coho, had good marks & punched in the waypoint.

Fri. with full crew, started early & went to the red can at 6:00AM. Took a couple small fish and then couldn't hook up in the building crowd, so we left for our 300' waypoint from Thu. Found the marks again and eventually boated a brown, 3 kings 15-20#, 2 coho, and a nice steelhead. With 15 hits total for the day, we were happy!

Went back to same waypoint Sat. morning (Tournament Day 1). Started marking fish right away. 20 min. after start one dipsy fired with a chrome green dot SD/Hammer fly and after a lengthy fight in building seas, we boated a 24.3# king. Great start ...... however, the rest of the day only produced 3 more shakers.

Then.... Day 2 was a blowoff .... oh well!

It was still fun!

Dick

aiN3A.jpg

ajkZA.jpg

nUzbr.jpg

SGn3r.jpg

SGL_S.jpg

Dick Nice looking fish I hope you bring a few of them big boys back this way. I also see you had the Jolly working hard in the back of the boat... Good going gentlemen.... Dale

Thanks Dale!!

Great day for us on the pre-fish. I felt really good Saturday morning about our program, especially after taking that big fish not long after setting up. It was a tough bite for us for the rest of the day, and a lot of other teams. That can be frustrating when sitting on a good picture, and not moving rod.

But... as always, I had a lot fun fishing on the Landing Zone, and can't wait to do it again.