Niagara Results Pro-Am Results are posted!!

Mark, the results were pulled so the files could be redone with the team names that some teams had wanted. You'll remember the giant scuffle that ensued on here a few weeks ago about team names. The team names (Screamer/Atomik, Striker, Atomik Meatheads, etc.) that were not allowed on the scoreboard or the televised portion of the awards ceremony because it was "boat name only" are being put on the web site results list as promised. It should be back up with the revised team names shortly.

Hopefully the results will be posted again soon, so we all can see...

We took big fish Mark??? We were pretty sure someone else had a bigger one...

You did a great job on that 24+ considering it was barely, just barely hooked in the top of the nose...Great rod handling and makes me thankful you were on him and that I sharpened the hooks the evening before...

Oak is next, and Murphy is not allowed on board anymore... :lol: Maybe it was him who moved your wire that morning...

Walter;

Yes....While it was up for the short period of time. The results showed our fish at 24.30 lbs and the second largest salmon at 24.29 Landing Zone.

Good thing you stayed up and sharpened those hooks!! :yes:

Mark

I though Pices had the big fish of the tourney at 25. Must have mis-heard that.

Was that fish the one you waved me off on? I knew I should have made a hard left! LOL Hows the Yankee look on video? Next time give me a heads up and I'll do my hair!

That was'nt the fish we waved you off on...

Had a major on the 350' copper...

Took a lot of line and we mis-informed the Captain about how much line was out...So, a severely hard turn was made that put my fish under 2 long-lines and the fish was in front of the otter boat with line rubbing against the keel as I reeled...Backing to copper swivel coming in with a small piece of grass on it...Swivel touches the tip and snap...

Then the copper was caught on the 7 color, i'm bringing that in and the backing to lead-core snaps...2 chances and I broke'em both...Was'nt meant to be I guess...Should not have trusted a factory knot on the core, and am admitting I have no idea when the backing knots to that copper were re-tied...

Every leader for every rod was re-tied Friday night but never checked backing connections...I will now never trust a factory knot except for atomik's, and am using albrights or blood knots instead of swivel's for every connection as I never had those knots fail...That fish cost us a lot of money... :@