Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================I am a guest with "knowledge" on a business associates boat tomorrow afternoon. I have a selection of anchovie heads, flies and spoons to choose from. What and where would you suggest for early June? I usually fish warm water or Muskoka lakes for lakers. I will gratefully post results tomorrow.

PS just found the board today, looks like a great resource

Hi, i have fished out of Bronte the last 2 summers, we would head straight out to 75-150 fow, troll parallel to shore. Fish riggers 30- 80 feet down. Spin docter/ fly combo, green, blue. Flasher and herring strip, fake or real, i'm not sure if the real herring strip are out in the bait shops or not. Fake ones work well. Make sure you test the action before you drop it down. spoons will work also, speed 2.5-3

Good luck

As promised,

fishing report for today.

Out of 16 mile Creek, at 80 feet dropped 1 rig to 35 with flasher and fly and 1 with flasher and silver spoon to 40 ft. First fish on after 10 minutes trolling, on the spoon, 6lb 10 oz rainbow, made a nice dinner. Had 1 more knock off on same rod, all else was a nice day on the lake. Thank you for your heads up on where to start. this boat is headed to Ganonoque next week, will be back in August for the big kings. I will touch base whenever I get out on the big lake.

No fish deeper than 80 feet on the screen, all shallow, lots of big marks.

Keep a tight line