Attention Weathermen !!!

we were only 4 miles north oF port for the pro/am ,excus me( :puke: )

we did get some steady 4's with ocasional 5 or 6 ftrs, brb ( :puke: )

In the last 10 years ive seen some winds on the pond,,,,MOVE :puke:

and they wernt no 15 mph winds,I took off my shirt and every hair on my back was laying flat thats how i tell 20 plus winds,,,,,,,,NOT AGAIN :puke:

and when i feel the wind blowing through the hair on my head i know its 25 mph,but just to make shure i did wet my finger :mooning: and tho a little brown i still could feel wind.

we also checked 4 sources less than 9 hrs before the wind and the gentle south breeze was the plan of the day acording to all websites ahhhhhhh :puke:

Were just glad all around the lake made it in alive, my boat might have a ding or two :lol: and some chiped wood ,but all safty equipt works wel enuf that i feel pretty confident of my ability tio get me AND MY CREW TO SHORE

So if ya add the posted 10 mph south wind and add in the 25 mph north wind they were only off by just a mear 35mph on the wind and just shy of 180 deg. off on the wind direction OMG not again :puke:

but to make shure i always do my research and called the Washington and found out it was Bushes fault and the current adminastration was looking into it ..........................Now Im Getting SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, don't feel bad. It's not just the Lake O forcast that's always wrong. Something happened in the last 2-3 years. Each year they are further off. I think I could count on one hand the amount of times they've been right this year for Lake Erie.

Honestly, if I could CORRECTLY predict the lake forcast I'd post it on the internet and charge for the service. If I could do that I'd be living next to Bill Gates. :D