cannon power cords

I need 4 cannon power cords for my downriggers, I need both ends downrigger end & battery ends. If anyone would like to sell any please get back to me. Thanks.

Bob

Bod,

What model Cannon's do you have and how old are they? There are about 3 or 4 different styles of cords depend on which rigger you have. I might be able to help you with a few.

I have two that have regular 2 prong plugs like a normal household light but heavier. I got 2 heavy outdoor extension cords to wire them on the boat side. I imagine if you get a HD (10ga) outdoor cord you could open up the rigger and wire the plug side in and then use the receptacle side for the boat. New Cannon power cords are about $40 or $50 a set (rigger and boat sides) and are heavy but the boat side is very short and you'll have to add wire to pretty much get anywhere with them. I put a new cord on one of mine.

Bob,

The cords I have supposedly only work on 2007 and newer riggers. They wouldn't work on my older Marlins. I bought them by mistake a year ago. I have 2 and they are still brand new, your more than welcome to look at them but I'm not sure they will work for you.

• 4 weeks later...