2007 Lake Ontario United Fishing Tournament

Nick,

Well said, it is so awesome to go to a web site and post a report with pics, whether you Keep the fish or C&R and you get your head ripped off. Gotta love that, and then we wonder why people do not post pics or reports. If you don't have something nice to say then keep it to yourself. I will leave it at that.

Rich

Given the choices:

1. Own guns, shoot Bambi, eat veal

2. Own veal, shoot guns, eat Bambi

or

3. Own Bambi, shoot veal, eat guns

I'd probably vote for choice #2 as murder & owning someone are illegal . oh...you mean the deer story? :$ ... :roll:

IMO - If you're not going to eat it, then practice C&R.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Bob's Boy , et al..

Not looking to rip anyone, sorry to offend all you "sportsmen". I like a nice home smoked fish anyday of the week, not to mention venison jerky.

You are the one to twist what I said and revert to name calling - good going. Must be I hit a nerve or could it be that what I said was.... anyway.

Hey, didn't I say it was a decent fish. I'd love to catch 8lb Browns on a very regular basis.

Rich, you need to chill. I didn't rip anyone's head off - wasn't looking to.

Hey guys- Do what you want, I'm not in charge of this board or lake. Just trying to reinforce a point. One that everyone says they do but only maybe 50% of the time (think juveniles).

Maybe instead I should have made a suggestion of minimum size limit for this gentlemens tourney. LOC has size limits for each flavor of fish to minimize the taking of smaller fish just for a outside chance to get your name on the board for a day. Why not add the minimums to this derby. Then you can have all the bragging rights and get respect too.

Go ahead fire away or let it lie. I'm done. You won't see me post any dead fish on this site EVER. Well.... unless its the LOC winner or new state record.

Stop already its not like there were 15 or 20 dead fish hanging from the hooks. Sometimes you just have to keep a couple for the smoker or because they were bleeding to badly to survive. Where do you get the posters? I keep my share but practice CPR about 80% of the time.