PLEASE, Sliderbite Needs Our Prayers

Hey Vic (and family)..........My stepmom said it the best when i lost my birth dad ....We can keep him (her) forever in our memory..and 25 years later when i take "his gun" hunting or "his flyreel " fishing ,my memory is refreshed.....tho they have been in my posession for 25 years its still "Dads Gun".....

Ya know if i was there Id give ya a big hug wait i can get one right here BIG HUG . WHEW THATS A LOT OF INk !

With that said Were Sorry for the pain you and yer familys feeling ..

Ray and Carol..

Thankyou EVERYONE! for your thoughts and prayers. Like all moms , my mom was one of the best. She's going to be sadly missed , but I know she's in good hands now ;) and the suffering is over.

She was diagnosed with cancer in Nov. of 2009 , was given 3 months but , she was a fighter. Operations went well at first , then the chemo and radiation, we all hoped for good things ,but that wasnt to be. She eventually had complications as some do and gradualy things progressively got worse till she was hospitalized for the last month.

All of us (family) got to visit her and have our talks with her , which I'm thankful for , but seeing her slip away was heartbreaking.

My mom and dad did get to share their 49th anniversary together this past Sept. , which seems unheared of these days , but they were meant for each other :inlove:

Theres 3 of us me being the oldest my brother and my sister.

My brother and I put that women through heck growing up (my sister was the good one)

but nevertheless she loved us dearly , I often wonder how I've made it this long :lol: well I do now. Hopefully I 've learned something.

THANKS MOM :):inlove: