C/S League- Week 2 Results page

Round 2 is here boys, good luck to all. As a side note; I had some things stolen from my truck last evening, not alot but one item was my cell phone, so I'll be unreachable by cell until tomorrow afternoon. That said you guys I talk with via cell give me a call so I have your numbers again. Good luck guys and happy hunting. L J 607-222-8889

Sheesh Nick....thanks a lot! :( , I'm tell'in ya its all Nitas fault. Kueka sunday wasn't much better.....one laker and a smallmouth in the Branchport end.

Anyways, It does an old guy good to see a younger guy so mature. Nick truly is a nice guy for anyone that hasn't met him.

Fishing was tough for me too. A late concert friday kept me off the water till 9 am. and the chop wasn't easy with my litle boat and the wife driving. :lol:

Fished with Nick on sunday and I agree that he is a hell of a guy and a good captain. Hope to get back out with him again sometime. Thanks Nick.

Now lets hear from those cayuga boys. How's the fishing over there?

Sometimes silence is the best weapon. I can not speak for my fellow cayuga team mates but my Sat was pretty productive. We set up on a "outside the box" program and we had good steady action for most of the morning. I PM'd my results to Lil jake.

Still waiting to hear from a couple of guys. I'll give it until Friday and by then I'll have to assume these guys either didn't fish or fished Seneca,,,,,I mean didn't catch any fish :lol: . Unless some big numbers come in it's looking like Cayuga will extend their lead. We'll have to wait and see. I'll post results Friday after work. L J

I only received weights from seven guys, 4 on Cayuga and three of you from Seneca. Seneca really struggled this past week with only five fish to choose from Seneca has a weekly total of 19lb 2oz. Cayuga didn't do as well as in week one but they have 11 fish to find the heavy five, with the total being 37lb 4oz. Tough blow to the Seneca team and their come back efforts. Totals for two weeks is now Cayuga 78lb 0oz and Seneca has 52lb 13oz. Congrats to mower for the weekly lunker at 7lb 11oz, you beat me by 1oz. Hang in there Seneca, you guys have spotted us enough now, it's time to make your move. L J