most boring fishing ever

slimyfish

One mans junk is another mans trerasure. That's one more guy I don't have to worry about on the water. bwahhhhhhh. Remember with walleye its not about the fight

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

i know, i just like to eat them.

put 342 in the boat last year and 67 so far this year.

its hard to switch from salmon to walleye though. I love the thrill of salmon.

walleye are ugly critters with no fight or thrill.

i will be forced to continue the bore troll till we load up the freezer this month.

salmon watch out in august cuz I come get you

Slimy you fish 5 to 7 days a week and call it boaring,with the wind and weather weve had you must have a very stable boat.

For Others and myself to get a different Spiecies trip is a lot of fun ,toss in a new lake or area and a good bite on top of that and yes WE DO call that a good time. Or A GREAT TRIP!!!!

If walleye fishing is boaring take a week off put the gas money aside and take a trip to lake ontario,but dont wac on someone Who Can only find time or is financally able to come up with "A SPECIAL TRIP" once or twice a year.

And yes you must be a slow learner over 400 walleye cought and still complaining about lack of fight... :lol:;(;(;(:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah i got that same feeling ray as i was reading his post. i like walleye and when i fish them i dont expect long fights and huge runs but i always seem to enjoy it for what it is. a good time! slimy time to pick a new hobby and past time if this ain't fun!

to each his own. any fishing is better than not fishing. rather than ranting just use it as an opportunity to remind yourself how much you do enjoy the species you prefer to target. every time i play golf i remember how much I love fishing...for ANY species :yes:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

SLIMY try musky fishing if you feel you have conquered all other fish there boy- thats what i did when i wanted to make it tougher and now i find it so challenging and also rewarding i never b*tch other than when solgrande comes in and smacks a 45" right in front of you making you turn green w/ jealousy :@ .

between watching tv copetivly and fishing fo food i like walleye you can see but from wahat i say seems stuck up.

im not just was bored that day and needed to vent

i sorry for dissin walleye

hammered some more today

i wish i was dog the bounty hunter

catching dogz all day

'bore me my dog

but not when i eat you

SLIMY try musky fishing if you feel you have conquered all other fish there boy- thats what i did when i wanted to make it tougher and now i find it so challenging and also rewarding i never b*tch other than when solgrande comes in and smacks a 45" right in front of you making you turn green w/ jealousy :@ .

hammred like 500 musky in every piece west ny has them

beeen on then before manning ever caught one

i taught him

been drinking tonight slimy (from your spelling) ? if you have done that many muskies- you have done way more than me. if you want to make fishing more fun- i challenge you to a one day musky contest at waneta this saturday. i will through $20 bucks up if you can out fish me! that should make fishing fun for you since you are so good right? i will be at waneta all day saturday fishing out of my grey tracker if you want to take my $$$$$?

mudkies are lik cross-dressng wimon tu me. sory- i shud have knuwn not tu ax the best fishremin tu a fishnig context. i niid tu choos mi batls mure caerfuli. sory slimye! :yes::beer::yes: u win the fishnig context slimey. sory tu duobt ur fishnig abelity. :inlove: shud have noan bettr, :inlove:

Slimy you say that musky are like women, you also said that you have successfully caught over 500 musky all over WNY. Can we come to the conclusion that you have successfully caught over 500 women in WNY also? Sooner or later it might fall off!