Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:Steelhead and a King

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.3 sog

Down Speed: nope

Boat Depth: 130-160

Lure Depth: 80-120

====================

Hit the water at 6:00am with my boss started out in 60 fow trolling northwest.. Hit 135 fow and my port rigger fires with a NK Mag purple thunder with a silver and glow ladderback down 80.... Boated a nice 9lb 8ounce Steelhead just shy of being able to weigh it in... Get back setup and cleaned the rods of the FLEAS the starboard wire fires in 150 fow with a white echip and green krinkle fly out 360 on a 2 setting.. Boat a small but fiesty 8lb King.. Get back setup and the port wire starts ripping out 340 with a black spinny with green dots and a white and green atomik fly and then its gone... Get the port wire setback up and I notice that the port rigger rod is popped and limp.... nothing there.....Get everything back down and the starboard wire rips again with nobody home..... About an hour later I look up and can't see Ginna anymore.. Usually not a good sign.. weatherman said rain coming around 2:00pm.. Its now 11:00am.... Tell my boss we got to get these rods up and head back in.. Pop the first rod and it starts pouring... By the time I get everything ready to run back to port my Nads are very moist........All and All a good morning of fishing...Seemed like trolling with the waves worked best.. every fish came trolling west...... Plan on hitting the water friday.......Dale

Good report Dale! Got out on Seneca with the family on Sunday for a boatride, ran the rigs from 10:30am-11am and managed a 17" landlock and about a 24" laker, Kayla got to see and touch her first fish! Let me know if you want to get together and get out sometime soon

COUP.... Glad to see you post.... Boat ran good... This early summer has me rethinking the floor project till the winter... I hope Mayor Duffy gets the Corporate WEASELS to put you guys back to work with Union terms... I am missing having you out fishing.. Water level is coming up nice out of Hughes so we should be able to get your badboy down in and out with no problems.... I had my boss out the other day he is ok on a rod but he doesnt catch the releases like you or Tim..... How are things going on the picket line, do you think there is any hope to being back to work by beginning of July..... I will try to call you from work tomorrow afternoon.....

Kevin I have been either working or at my daughters softball games, the are coming to an end very soon so i will start seeing you on wednesdays if I ain't workin..... We will get out very soon...

Timmy... I will send you a text tomorrow about next week for the LOC..... Dale

Nice report Buddy!!!

Hopefully you're getting into them today, and making up for dropping those two rips.

I'm out Tomarrow with my Bro-in-law and our buddy. Unfortunately those guys are not in the Derby, so I expect we'll put a 30lber on the deck. LOL