lake ontario fishing gear

I have some stuff I would like to sell most is like new and alot has never been used I would like $12 for the roemer releases never been used, $15 for the jplugs I also have the hooks for them,$25 for the bug eyed flies new never used,$30 for the big john pole holders and ball cradle never used, $20 for the minni mate I also have a large one for $30,$40 for 14 flies all never used,$25 for cut meat heads and laker rigs all brand new,$100 for echip flashers and case,$20 for all the flashers in with the 12" flashers,$12 for the divers and jet divers. please email me with questions or make an offer on all this stuff like I said all is like new or is new and never been used. I also have a box of spoons around 200 in all, bought with in the past 2 years. make me an offer I can send more infor if some one wants I also just found a few more moxes the first is a plaino with the cards I used it for my stick baits hole alot tackle $30 and the second is a box that holds clear plastic boxes $15 for that one.$10 each for the pole holders in the last pic I have 4 total I have to dig up the other two they are a little shorter than these but same make.

iXaWS.jpg

Ql2Gr.jpg

Hg09J.jpg

iXkVr.jpg

3nG1A.jpg

Hga8i.jpg

iXxo9.jpg

Qlk8r.jpg

iXMm0.jpg

HghCJ.jpg

3tR8S.jpg

Hn5Ei.jpg

HudD0.jpg

hey consider the$20.00 mini mate gone also i will take thedivers and jet divers for$12.00 and i will take flashers the group for $20.00 total of $52.00 bucks

let me know where to send the check

fshnwmn

out of catfish creek.new haven

boat name daddy's little girl

send me a p.m.

as of right now I have the divers,the big flashers,all the flies,the releases,SOLDpending payment I have lots of other interest I tried pm every one back in the order they came in. if anyone is still interested in the other stuff give me a call my number 585-509-6777. the first one with cash in hand gets the stuff and there has been some ? on the e-chip flashers there are 17 of them. if you call and I do not pick up leave me a VM with what it is you were looking at and a number to get back to you I will call you back asap. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
The last photo in your post shows 2 rod holders. I do not see a price listed. How much for both?

George

$10 each for the pole holders in the last pic I have 4 total I have to dig up the other two they are a little shorter than these but same make

That's a good deal I paid $25 just for 2 of the bolts and thumbscrews to tighten the Angler's Pal in place. The pole holder is stainless steel but the nuts and such are aluminum ( mine got stripped)

• 1 month later...